Living your best life & helping the planet at the same time
We love living a clean, organic life! Here’s some recommendations for clean products that are our editor’s top picks in a variety of categories:
CLEAN BEAUTY: TWO SKINCARE BRANDS WE LOVE
- TATA HARPER SKINCARE. This brand lets you shop farm fresh with 100% natural and nontoxic ingredients found in its entire skincare line. Created by founder Tata Harper, the brand’s nutrient rich skincare ingredients start in her garden on a farm in Vermont. A pioneer in the natural luxury skincare arena, Tata couldn’t find 100% natural products that were up to her high standards of efficacy, quality and purity. So, she started her own skincare line to make products that better the planet and enrich the earth. One of our favorites is the Water-lock Moisturizer, a lightweight, silicone-free hydrator that primes and smoothes with orange peptides, pomegranate spheres and macro hyaluronic acid. Best for roughness/uneven texture, dryness or dullness. There is also a refill pod, so that when you run out, you can refill and reuse the product.
- DRUNK ELEPHANT. We love all the products this clean beauty brand offers, but “The Littles” is one of our favorites. The products come in a bright coral waterproof travel bag, with eight of the brand’s most popular items (in trial size), to reset your skin to a healthy, balanced, and glowing state. It includes: C-Firma™ Day Serum, Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum, T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil, Protini™ Polypeptide Cream, Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30, and C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream.
FOR MAMAS LIVING THE CLEAN LIFE
- THE HONEST COMPANY. Founded by actor and mom Jessica Alba, the Honest Company features a wide range of home, baby and beauty products, empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Our favorite is her eco-friendly diapers, which offer “cloud-like comfort and stylish prints that keep your baby dry, comfy and happy on life’s daily adventures.”
- SEVENTH GENERATION. This brand has been at the top of our list for quite some time. It features earth-friendly home essentials made with plant-based ingredients and recyclable materials that lets you get the job done without the iffy ingredients. One of our favorites is the fresh lavender scented Free & Clear Laundry Detergent.
- AVEDA. After a long day, Aveda’s Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Crème is one of our go-to favorites. Andiroba oil and other plant hydrators help infuse skin with nourishment for moisturized, soft hands. And, it’s free from all the nasties, such as parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, formaldehyde, animal ingredients, paraffin, lanolin and synthetic fragrance.
Want To Save
On Better Sleep?
See our latest sales!